The results of the RRB CWE V exams has been announced by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). Candidates can view it on IBPS official website.
The institute conducted the Online Common Written Examination (CWE) for recruitment in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) V Office Assistant Mains Exam 2016 on December 18 at various test centres across the nation.
The scorecards of the IBPS RRB CWE officer scale I and II (GBO) have already been released and the interview for it were coordinated by nodal Regional Rural Bank (RRB) with the help of NABARD and IBPS.
Steps to check the IBPS results
- Go to the official website, ibps.in
- Click on the link 'CWE RRB V results'
- Click on the link to view the results of the desired examination
- Fill in your registration no/roll no and password/DOB in the login form
- Enter the word verification code
- Click on login in
- Results will be displayed
- Save it to your computer and take a print out for future reference
The notification for (CWE RRBs-V) recruitment was issued on September 9 to fill up 16,560 posts. Out of the total posts, 5,539 are for officer scale I, 1,999 posts for officer scale II and 8,824 posts are for office assistants. According to the official notification, the results will be available online until April 10.
- Those who qualify the online examination will be called for a Common Interview organised by the Nodal Regional Rural Bank in each State/ UT, coordinated by IBPS
- In total, the marks allotted for interview are 100
- Candidates will have to be successful both in the CWE and interview and be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent provisional allotment process.
IBPS is one of the most competitive examinations in India with a selection ratio of 1 out of 1000. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), an autonomous body, conducts the recruitment process for banks in India through common written tests.
BPS exam is the common written test (CWE), conducted by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) for recruitment of various banks in India. The CWE, an objective type exam is held separately for each post. The test aims at assessing candidate's speed, accuracy and academic expertise with a blend of modern technology.
IBPS conducts bank exam for four different posts namely (I) Probationary Officer, (ii) Clerk, (iii) Regional Rural Banks Officers Scale I, II, III, Office Assistant and (iv) Specialist Officer for HR, Law, IT, Marketing, Management and Agricultural Field Officer.