Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the admit cards for New India Assurance Company Limited (NIACL) assistant recruitment Tier I exam. The registered candidates for the exam can download their admit card/call letter from the official IBPS website.
When is the IBPS NIACL Assistant recruitment Tier I exam?
The IBPS NIACL Assistant recruitment Tier I exam is scheduled to be conducted on April 22 and 23.
Dates to Remember
- Commencement of Call letter Download: April 9
- Closure of Call letter Download: April 23
How to download NIACL Assistant Tier 1 Exam Admit Card
The candidates who have registered for this exam can follow these steps to download the NIACL Assistant Tier 1 Exam Admit Card by following the given steps:
- Log on to the official website of New India Assurance Company Limited (NIACL), http://www.newindia.co.in
- Click on "DOWNLOAD CALL LETTER FOR ASSISTANT RECRUITMENT EXERCISE 2016: TIER I Opens in a new window" link from the what's new section from the right side of the homepage
- Login to the IBPS page open next with your registration number and password
- Save your Admit Cards/Call letter and take a print out for future reference
IBPS exam is the common written test (CWE), conducted by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) for recruitment of various banks in India. The CWE, an objective type exam is held separately for each post.
The test aims at assessing candidate's speed, accuracy and academic expertise with a blend of modern technology. IBPS conducts bank exam for four different posts namely (I) Probationary Officer, (ii) Clerk, (iii) Regional Rural Banks Officers Scale I, II, III, Office Assistant and (iv) Specialist Officer for HR, Law, IT, Marketing, Management and Agricultural Field Officer.