The results of the IBPS Probationary Officer Main Exam 2017 has been released by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). Registered candidates can now check it out online. The result will be available on the official website till January 1, 2018.
Candidates who qualify in the IBPS Main exam will have to appear for a personal interview which is the last round in the selection procedure.
IBPS Scores to be published
Currently, only the result status has been updated on the official website. The scores of the candidates who appeared in the exam will be updated later.
How to check IBPS PO Main Exam Result 2017?
In order to check IBPS PO Main Exam Result 2017, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to official IBPS website: www.ibps.in
- Either click on the scrolling link for PO/MT result or click on the tab for PO/MT recruitment.
- In the result window, enter your registration number and password.
- Click on 'Submit'
- The result status will be displayed on the screen
- Save it to your computer and take a print out of it for future reference
List of participating banks
The scores of this exam will be applicable for the candidates to enrol in the following banks
|Bank of Baroda|
|Bank of India|
|Bank of Maharashtra|
|Central Bank of India|
|Indian Overseas Bank|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce|
|Punjab National Bank|
|Punjab and Sind Bank|
|Union Bank of India|
|United Bank of India|
IBPS Main PO Exam 2017 Date
The IBPS PO Main exam was conducted on November 26, 2017.
Via this recruitment 3562 vacancies would be filled. Candidates can check out the complete details of the recruitment here