Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer (PO) 2017. The official notice is now available on the IBPS website.
The application process will begin on August 16, 2017, and will end on September 5, 2017. IBPS is set to close the online registration for RRB CWE VI.
The preliminary exam for IBPS PO CWE VII will be conducted in October 2017. As per the indicative vacancy in the official notification, the recruitment will be done for 3562 vacant posts in the participating banks.
IBPS Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate must have a graduate degree in any stream from a recognized university in India.
- The lower age limit is 20 years and upper age limit is 30 years. Candidates should read the detailed notification for relaxation in upper age limit.
IBPS Selection Procedure:
- IBPS selects candidates for the post of Probationary Officer for participating banks through a three step process - Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, and Interview.
- Both Preliminary and Main examinations are computer-based tests.
- Candidates who qualify in the Preliminary exam will be called for the Main examination and those who qualify the main examination will be called for interview.
Dates to focus:
- Commencement of online application process: August 16, 2017
- Last date to register online and pay application fee: September 5, 2017
- Pre-exam training: September 23 -29, 2017
- Admit card for IBPS PO CWE VII Preliminary Exam: September 2017
- Preliminary Exam date: October 7-8 & 14-15, 2017