The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has invited applications for the Regional Rural Banks (RRB) Exam for the recruitment process. The interested candidates can visit the official website to apply - http://www.ibps.in/
The IBPS will be conducting the RRB examination online to fill in more than 10,000 vacancies.
The Regional Rural Banks are organizations that work at regional or local hierarchy, and are directed by the Government of India in various states.
Important Dates for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017
- The online registration of application began by July 24, 2017
- The last date for application is august 14, 2017.
- The last date for editing the application details is August 8, 2017.
- The last date for printing you application is August 29, 2017.
- The online fee payment started from July 24, 2017 to August 14, 2017.
The examinations will be conducted by the IBPS for Officers ( Scale I, II and II) and Office assistants in the month of September, October and December. various posts for Group 'A' Officers and Group 'B' Office assistants are being offered by almost 56 RRBs in the India.
The interested candidates must go through the rules and regulations to find out of they are eligible for the respective posts. The center of examinations and the venue will be declared by IBPS.
For further information related to IBPS like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply and Prepararion Tips Click Here