An official employment notification has been released by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, calling out for candidates to apply for IBPS CWE PO MT VI Recruitment 2017.
The applicant should have finished a degree or a similar course from a recognised college.
The age criteria of the candidates must be between 20 and 30 years.
The candidates have to clear a preliminary exam. Successful of them will be eligible for a main exam and personal interview.
- For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is - Rs.600/-
- For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/PWD) Application Fee is - Rs.100/-
How to apply for IBPS PO MT Recruitment 2017?
In order to apply for IBPS PO MT Recruitment 2017, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to IBPS careers page at www.ibps.in
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill up all the required fields
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out of IBPS Recruitment 2017 online application form
Dates to remember
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 06.08.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 26.08.2017
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 06.08.2017 to 26.08.2017
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: 18.09.2017 to 22.09.2017
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 26.09.2017 to 29.09.2017
- Download of call letters for Online examination - Preliminary: September 2017
- Online Examination - Preliminary: 07.10.2017, 08.10.2017, 14.10.2017 & 15.10.2017
- Result of Online exam - Preliminary: October 2017
- Download of Call letter for Online exam - Main: November 2017
- Online Examination - Main: 26.11.2017
- Declaration of Result - Main: December 2017
- Download of call letters for interview: January 2018
- Conduct of interview: January / February 2018
- Provisional Allotment: April 2018