The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released a notification with respect to vacancies of clerk posts. There are about 19,243 vacant posts, for the which interested candidates can start applying on August 22, 2016.
Before application for the IBPS Clerk Vi 2016 examination, candidates will have to look in details like eligibility criteria, application process, selection process and more.
- Candidates must have completed their graduation in any discipline from a recognised institute.
- Candidates upper age limit must not exceed 28 years of age as on August 1, 2016.
- Reserved category candidates may apply in the prescribed format as per the notification.
- For detailed eligibility criteria for IBPS Clerk Posts, click here.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to apply online, on the official website of IBPS.
- For detailed application procedure, click here.
|Online registration begins||August 22, 2016|
|Last day to apply||September 12, 2016|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||October 25, 2016 to November 7,2016|
|Pre- Exam Training||November 7, 2016 to November 12, 2016|
|Download of call letters for preliminary online examination||November 18, 2016|
|Online Preliminary Examination dates||November 26, November 27, December 3, December 4|
|Download of call letter for online main exam||December 2016|
|Online examination Main||December 31, 2016 and January 1, 2016|
| Provisional Allotment||April 2017|