Indian Air Force (IAF) has released an employment notification for the post of Superintendent (Store) and Store Keeper. Candidates can apply through online mode before September 11, 2017.
IAF Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Superintendent (Store) and Store Keeper
- Number Of Posts: 95
- End Date to Apply: September 11, 2017
|Post Name||No. of posts||Required Education|
|Superintendent (Store)||55||Graduate of a recognized University or equivalent|
|Store Keeper||40||12th class or equivalent form a recognized board or University.|
- Candidates, age must be between 20-25 Years as on mentioned date. Relaxation in upper age limits will be as per govt. guidelines.
How is the Selection Process done?
- Intelligence Test
- Screening Test
- Psychological Test
- Group Discussion
- For Superintendent posts: Level-4 in pay matrix of 7th CPC. (Erstwhile PB-1 with G.P. Rs. 2400/- in terms of 6th CPC)
- For store keeper posts: Level-2 in pay matrix of 7th CPC. (Erstwhile PB-1 with G.P. Rs. 1900/- in terms of 6th CPC)
How To Apply for IAF recruitment?
- Candidates who are interested to apply for Indian Air Force jobs can apply by filling the application Form with all important points of interest after visiting the website and download application Form.
- Affix recent color photograph and one self-addressed envelope with Postage stamp worth RS. 27/ -.
- The Envelope ought to be super scribed as "Application For ______".
- At that point send the application structure in a complete way to the underneath tuned address by common post.
Director PC (AHC),
Air Headquarter, 'J'
Block, New Delhi-110106
- The last date to receive application form: September 11, 2017.