An employment notice has been released officially by the Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) calling out for interested and eligible candidates to apply for the positions of Veterinary and Dental Surgeon in Animal Husbandry and Dairying Department, Haryana.
Number of posts: 301
Name of the posts:
- Veterinary Surgeon: 246
- Dental Surgeon: 55
- Those who are interested in applying for this post should have pursued Bachelor of Veterinary Sciences and Animal Husbandry from a recognised university or institution.
- The candidates should also be registered as a veterinary practitioner with Haryana Veterinary Council or with any Veterinary Council in India.
- Those who are interested in applying for this post should have pursued Bachelor of Dental Surgery or Licentiate in dental science or Licentiate in dental surgery of a recognised university.
- The candidates should also possess knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit upto matric standard or higher.
The age of the candidates applying for these posts must not exceed 42 years and must be minimum 22 years.
The age of the candidates applying for these posts must not exceed 42 years and must be minimum 21 years.(Relaxation in age will be provided for the reserved candidates)
The pay scale for the selected candidates will be in the ranfe of Rs 9,300 to Rs 34,800, along with a grade pay of Rs 5,400.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of an interview.
How to apply for HPSC recruitment?
The candidates who want to apply for the HPSC in these posts are required to apply at the official website www.hpsc.gov.in or www.hpsconline.in
Dates to Remember
- The last date for submission of online application is June 1.
- The last date for submission of application fee is June 5.