The admission process for the recruitment of Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer in Employees' Provident Fund Organization, Ministry of Labour and Employment has been opened in the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
- In order to shortlist the candidates for the UPSC recruitment interview, the commission will hold a pen-paper based Recruitment Test (RT).
- Candidates must take a print out of their completed application form to submit at the time of interview if shortlisted.
The candidates who are selected for the post will be given job anywhere in India but Jammu and Kashmir. They will be on a two years probation period.
Eligibility for UPSC Recruitment
Candidate must have a Bachelor's degree from any recognized institute.
The upper age limit is 30 years.
Recruitment Test Pattern
- The Recruitment Test will be for two hours duration.
- The language of the test will be both Hindi and English.
- The type of questions will be objective type and carry equal marks
- There will be a negative marking to a question in case of a wrong answer.
The Recruitment Test will have questions from
- General English
- Indian History
- Current Affairs
- General Knowledge
- General Science
- General Mental Ability and
- Quantitative Aptitude
Dates to remember
- Last date to fill application form online: June 23, 2017
- Last date to print completed application form: June 24, 2017
The Civil Services Examination (CSE) is a National level competitive examination in India, conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for recruitment to various Civil Services of the Government of India.