The Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has released a notification for the recruitment process for Grade A officers through the GATE 2018.
The applications for the HPCL recruitment will be commenced from January 12, 2018 on the official website of HPCL. The candidates who are interested for the recruitment process should apply for the position. The last date to apply is February 12, 2018.
The candidates are reminded that the eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of the GATE 2018 scores.
Important Dates for HPCL Recruitment 2018
- The online application starts by January 12, 2018.
- The last date to submit the application for the HPCL Recruitment is February 12, 2018.
- The GATE 2018 examination will take place from February 3 to February 11, 2017.
- The results for the GATE 2018 examination will be out by March 17, 2018.
- The score card for the GATE 2018 exam will be out by March 20, 2018.
Eligibility for HPCL Recruitment 2018
- The candidates need to have valid GATE 2018 scores to get the positions for Grade A officer.
- The candidates are also required to have a degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Civil/Electronics and Telecommunication/Chemical/Instrumentation Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized institute.
- The candidates need to check the official notification for more information
Selection Process for HPCL Recruitment 2018
The candidates for the HPCL recruitment will be chosen based on their GATE 2018 scores. If the candidates get shortlisted, they will be given a call for Group Discussions or a Personal Interview, after which the candidates will be recruited.
The candidates will be required to pay an application fee, through challan/net banking/credit card/debit card/
How to Apply for the HPCL Recruitment 2018?
- After the link is activated on the Jan 12, 2018 the candidate must visit the official website -www.hindustanpetroleum.com
- Click on the link that reads 'Apply for Officer Post'
- Fill in the necessary details in the space provided.
- Upload a recent passport size photograph
- Submit you application
- After the submission you will receive a 12 digit application number.
- Save the number as it will be useful in the future.
- Download and take a print out.
- Pay the fees through one of the modes.
- After the filling of the form, take a print out of the 2 part Challan form.