Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd (HPCL) Biofuels has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Management, Non-Management, and Seasonal Posts. Interested candidates can attend for the walk-in interview process.
HPCL Vacancy details:
- Management- General Manager, DGM, Manager, Mechanical Engineer, Sr. Manufacturing Chemist, Electrical Engineer, Instrument Engineer and various posts
- Non-Management- Mill Fitter, Boiling Fitter, Electrician, Instrument Mechanic, Welder, Rigger, HT Lineman and various posts
- Seasonal - Welder, Lime Preparation Attendant, Sulphur Burner Attendant, Juice Heater Attendant, Pan Man and various posts
Number of Posts- 246 posts
- Management- 54
- Non-Management- 63 posts
- Seasonal- 129 posts
- For Management posts: The candidates must possess Degree or Diploma in relevant branch of Engineering or B. Sc. with ANSI / AVSI in Sugar Engineering with relevant years of experience
- For Non- Management posts: The candidates must possess ITI in relevant trade.
- For Seasonal posts: The candidates must have passed ITI in relevant trade or must have passed Matric and SBCC examination.
- For specific post wise details, candidates may check the official notification.
(As on September 1, 2017)
- Management: 57 years
- Non Management: 55 years
- Seasonal: 55 years
- No application fee shall be required in order to attend the interview.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may attend the walk-in interview process which will be taking place from September 25, 2017, to October 6, 2017, at HPCL Biofuels Limited, House No271, Road No-3E, New Patliputra Colony, Patna, Bihar-800013. Candidates must bring the duly prescribed application format and copies of relevant documents (as mentioned in the notification) at the time of interview.
Mode of Selection:
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of walk-in interview.
- Date of Walk in Interview - September 25, 2017, to October 6, 2017.