Reserve Bank Of India (RBI) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Medical Consultant on a contract basis. Interested candidates may submit an application before October 9, 2017.
RBI Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Medical Consultant- Contract basis
- Number of Posts: 01
- Deadline: October 9, 2017
- Location: Kanpur
- The candidates must possess an MBBS degree recognized by the Medical Council of India in the allopathic system of medicine. Apart from this, the candidates must possess 02 years of experience as Medical Practitioner.
- The selected candidate will get Rs.750/- per hour+ Other Allowances.
- As per RBI rules.
How to apply?
Candidates who are meeting all the eligibility criteria may send their application in prescribed format along with the copies of all relevant documents to Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Human Resource Management Department (Recruitment Section), Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Kanpur- 208001 on or before October 9, 2017.
Click here to download the application form.
Mode of Selection:
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of interview.
- Candidates need not pay any application fee in order to apply for the mentioned vacancy
For more information about the job notification, click here.