An official employment notification has been released by the Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (HPBOSE) calling out for eligible candidates to apply for filling regular basic Junior Clerk posts in the H.P. State Co-operative Bank Ltd.
Total number of vacancies: 70 including the posts earmarked for reserved categories.
- The application is open for candidates who have passed 10+2 or graduation.
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks or should be a graduate from a recognized institute or university.
Candidate should not be younger than 18 years of age and older than 45 years of age as on January 1, 2017
Selected candidates would be paid in the Pay Band Rs. 10300 - Rs. 34800+ Grade pay Rs. 3200.
How to apply for HPBOSE recruitment?
In order to apply for HPBOSE recruitment, follow the steps given here:
- Download the application form will be available online on the HPBoSe website: hpbose.org
- Application form would not be accepted via any other mode.
- Pay the application fees
- The application fee can be remitted via Payment Gateway deposited in the Bank account in favor of Secretary, H.P. Board of School Education, Dharamshala
- Complete the registration process
The application fee for general category candidates is Rs. 600 and for reserved category candidates is Rs. 400.
The level of examination will be in accordance with the minimum level of qualification specified for the post. The question paper for written examination will have MCQs carrying 85 marks. The paper will have one section on general Knowledge carrying 25 marks and three sections on General English, General Hindi and Quantitative Aptitude respectively carrying 20 marks each. The exam will be of 90 minutes duration.
Dates to remember
- The application process starts on 1 August 2017
- The last date to submit the application is 15 August 2017
- The written exam for the recruitment will be conducted on 27 August 2017