An official employment notification has been released by the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT), calling out for candidates to apply for recruitment to the posts of Scientist- B and Scientific/ Technical assistant.
A total of 259 vacancies are open for Scientific/ Technical Assistant post; 81 vacancies are for Scientist B post in the NIELT recruitment.
Candidates with the following educational qualification and above 30 years of age are eligible to apply (age relaxation for reserved category candidates) for the Scientist posts:
- BE/ B.Tech. in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- BE/ B.Tech. in Information Technology
- BE/ B.Tech. in Electronics & Communication
- BE/ B.Tech. in Electronics & Telecommunication
- M.Sc. (Physics) with one year of relevant experience
- M. Sc. (Electronics /Applied Electronics) with one year of relevant experience
- M.Sc./ MS/ MCA/ B.E/ B.Tech (Physics, Electronics, Applied Electronics, Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, Electronics and Telecommunications, Computer and networking security, Software System, Information Technology, Management, Informatics, Computer Management, Bio-informatics, Remote Sensing, Geographical Information System(GIS), Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research, Statistics, Computational linguistics, Information Science, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Design)
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test and/ or interview (wherever applicable).
Dates to remember
- Online application portal will open today (28 July 2017)
- The last date to apply is 28 August 2017
NIELIT Job notification
Job notification can be found at nielit.gov.in, meity.gov.in, recruitment.nic.in and ccdisabilities.nic.in.