The Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (HP TET) is annually conducted for the recruitment of teachers for various categories like JBT, Shastri, TGT (non-Medical), TGT (medical), TGT(Arts) and Language Teacher.
The examination is usually conducted in the month of October, and the submission for the application process for HP TET 2017 can be expected to begin by the month of August 2017. The examination will be conducted for the selection of the teachers for primary classes in the Government schools in the state of Himachal Pradesh.
The Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test is conducted and coordinated by Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (HPBOSE).
Details about the question paper for HP TET 2017
- The question paper for HP TET 2017 will contain objective type questions.
- There will be a total of 150 questions.
- Each question will be carrying one mark and there will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The duration of the examination will be 150 minutes.
- The candidates who belong to general category will have to score the minimum qualifying marks is 60 per cent.
The question paper will be set in Hindi and English languages. The Shastri exam will be partly in Hindi and partly in Sanskrit language. The question paper for the Punjabi/Urdu language teachers will be in Punjabi/Urdu/English.
There Tentative Schedule for this year according to the last year's HP TET Time line:
- The Application Process will begin in the middle of the month of August 2017
- The Admit Cards will be released in the month of September 2017
- The examination will be conducted somewhere in September - October 2017
Check the official website for further notifications - www.hpbose.org