High Court of Karnataka has invited applications for the post of Civil Judge. Interested candidates should apply before March 1, 2018.
High Court Of Karnataka Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Civil Judge|
|Total No. of Posts||101|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 27,700-44,770|
|Job Location||Bengaluru (Karnataka)|
Educational Qualification For High Court Of Karnataka Recruitment
Educational Qualification For Civil Judge:
- Degree in Law granted by a university established by Law in India and must have been enrolled as an Advocate.
Age Limit For High Court Of Karnataka Recruitment
- The maximum age limit is 35 years for others & 38 years for SC/ST as on March 1, 2018.
Selection Process For High Court Of Karnataka Recruitment
- Selection will be based on the preliminary test, main test, viva voce & the computer Test.
Application Fee For High Court Of Karnataka Recruitment
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 750 and Rs. 500 for SC/ST/Category-I through SBI online payment gateway or challan generated online.
How To Apply For High Court Of Karnataka Recruitment
All eligible candidates should visit the official website of High Court Of Karnataka.
Click on the "Notification" as shown in the screen shot.
Click on "Recruitments" tab & you are directed to this page.
Candidates are advised to read the notification carefully. THe notification is available in Kannada and English.
Applicant should click on the tab to apply online as shown in the screenshot.
Candidates can fill the required information and submit the application.
To know about the detailed information on how to apply, click here.
High Court Of Karnataka 2018- Important Dates
- Starting date for the submission of the online application: February 1, 2018
- Last date for the submission of the online application: March 1, 2018
- Last date for the payment of fee through challan: March 5, 2018