High Court of Gujarat invites applications for the post of Technical Assistant. Interested candidates can apply online before 15 February 2018.
Gujarat High Court Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Technical Assistant-cum-Programmer|
|Total No. of Vacancy||04|
|Job Location||Ahmedabad (Gujarat)|
Educational Qualification For Gujarat High Court Recruitment
- Candidates applying for this post must have completed B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology with 60% marks or MCA with 60% marks.
Experience Required To Apply For Gujarat High Court Recruitment
- Applicants should have a minimum 1-year's experience in the Central Government, State Government, Government Organisation, Public Sector Undertaking or Reputed Organisation / Company.
Age Limit For Gujarat High Court Recruitment
- Candidates applying for this post should not be less than 18 years and not more than 35 years of age, as on February 15, 2018.
Application Fee For Gujarat High Court Recruitment
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST, Socially & Educationally Backward Classes, PH/ Ex-Servicemen should pay fees of Rs.250 with the usual bank charges and all other candidates are required to pay fees of Rs.500 plus the usual bank charges.
Scheme Of Examination For Gujarat High Court Recruitment
- The examination is conducted online and will be conducted either at Ahmedabad or any district place.
- The competitive exam shall consist of a preliminary examination for 100 marks and a computer aided test for 100 marks. Candidates should secure minimum 50 marks in the preliminary exam and then will be called for the computer-aided test.
- The duration of the preliminary examination is 2 hours and will be conducted on March 11, 2018.
Syllabus Of Preliminary Examination
- Information Technology / Computer related topics
- English Language
- General Knowledge
- Numerical & Mental Ability
- Analytical & Reasoning Skills
Syllabus Of Computer-aided Test
- Fundamentals of Computer
- Fundamentals of Networking (Internet & Intranet)
- Linux & Windows Operating System
- Trouble Shooting
- Language (PHP/JAVA/HTML)
- Database (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
Selection Process For Gujarat High Court Recruitment
- Candidates are selected based on their performance in the preliminary examination and the computer-aided test.
How To Apply For Gujarat High Court Recruitment
Candidates should apply online by visiting the official website.
Candidates should click on the "Advertisement" as shown in the screenshot.
Candidates are advised to read the "Notification" carefully.
The link will be activated at 12:00 hours to apply online.
Gujarat High Court 2018_ Important Dates
|Starting date for submission of the online application||February 1, 2018 (12.00 hours)|
|Closing date for submission of the online application||February 15, 2018 (23.59 hours)|
For more information about this job notification, click here