High Court Of Karnataka has released the official employment recruitment notification for the post of Second Division Assistant.
The details of vacancy and other requirements are mentioned below:
Name of the post:
Second Division Assistant- 30 posts
- Minimum qualification shall be degree in Science/ Arts / Commerce / Business Management / Computer Applications of a recognized University with minimum of 55% marks in the aggregate for candidates belonging to General Category and other backward categories and a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate for candidates belonging to Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribes, with knowledge of operation of computer.
Note: Knowledge of operation of computers means possessing a certificate in computer basics issued by an institute imparting Computer education.
The age limit is a minimum of 18 years for all categories and the maximum age limit is as under:
(a) 40 years in the case of a person belonging to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe or Category-I of other Backward Classes.
(b) 38 years in the case of a person belonging of Category II-A or II-B or III-A or III-B of other Backward Classes.
(c) 35 years for others.
The minimum and maximum age limit will be as on the last date fixed for applying online are 15 May 2017.
The method of Recruitment:
- The selection of candidates will be made in accordance with The High Court of Karnataka Service (Conditions of Service and Recruitment) Rules, 1973, as amended from time to time and The High Court of Karnataka Service (Direct Recruitment by Selection) Rules, 1984, as amended from time to time.
The applicant if appointed shall be initially on probation for a period of two years or for an extended period if necessary.
How is the selection procedure done?
Selection to the post of Second Division Assistant will be made on the basis of performance in the following Tests:
- English Essay.
- Translation from Kannada to English.
- Test of General Knowledge.
- Viva - Voce.
The method of application and fee:
- The method of Application shall be through online on the website to be applied as per the instructions made available in the Annexure on the website. Applications sent by any other mode other than online will not be considered.
- The candidates belonging to General Merit and other Backward classes other than SC/ ST/ Category-I and Physically Handicapped candidates, shall pay an Application Fee of Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty Only) for and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Category-I/ Physically Handicapped shall pay an Application Fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) prescribed for the post, by any of the following modes of payment through online mode or challan form.
Important dates to remember:
Last date for submission of application:
- To register/submit online applications: May 15, 2017.
- For payment of fee through Challan: May 19, 2017 (within Bank's working hours)