Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HECL) has announced the recruitment notification for the candidates who want to apply for Deputy Manager, Senior Manager and Assistant Manager.The interested candidates can apply for the posts on or before October 23, 2017.
There are a total of 10 vacancies available for the recruitment process.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Incomplete applications or applications that are received after the deadline will be disqualified. The job location for the recruitment process is notified as inn Ranchi, Jharkhand.
Important Dates for HECL Recruitment 2017
- The submission of online applications begins on on October 03, 2017.
- The last date to submit the online application is October 23, 2017.
- The last date to pay the application fee is October 25, 2017.
Vacancies for HECL Recruitment 2017
- Sr. Manager (Marketing) Grade E5 : 03 Vacancies
- Dy. Manager (HR) Grade E3 : 02 Vacancies
- Assistant Manager (HR) Grade E2 : 05 Vacancies
Pay Scale for HECL Recruitment 2017
- The salary for the position of Sr. Manager (Marketing) Grade E5 is Rs. 32,900-58,000
- The pay scale for the Dy. Manager (HR) Grade E3 post is Rs. 24,900-50,500
- The pay scale for Assistant Manager (HR) Grade E2 post is Rs. 20,600-46,500
Eligibility for HECL Recruitment 2017
- The post of Senior Manager requires the candidates to have a degree in Mechanical/Mining Machinery/Metallurgy from AICTE recognized institution.
- The Manager post requires the candidates to have a post graduate/diploma in personnel management/HR or AICTE/UGC approved certificate with a minimum of 60 per cent or its equivalent from a recognized institute.
- The Assistant Manager post requires the candidate to have a degree in law or a post graduate diploma in Labour laws.
- The candidates are required to check the official notification for further information related to educational qualification and experience.
- The candidates are required to check the official notification for more information.
- The maximum age limit for the candidates who are applying for the post of Senior Manager is 44 years.
- For the post of Deputy Manager the maximum age limit is 37 years.
- The maximum age limit for the post of Senior Manager is 34 years.
Selection Process for HECL Recruitment 2017
The selection process for the HECL Recruitment would be based on a written test and an interview process.
Application Fee for HECL Recruitment 2017
- There is no application fee for the candidates who belong to the SC/ST/PWD categories.
- The application fee for candidates who belong to the General/OBC categories is Rs. 800.
The fee can paid through online mode - Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking or through Offline mode - Bank Challan.
How to Apply for HECL Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website - hecltf.com
- Find the tab that reads ' Careers' and click on it, and then click on 'Jobs at HEC',
- Find the recruitment notification and read through it carefully.
- Make sure you are eligible to apply for the post.
- Go to the application link and apply online.
- Fill in your details in the space provided.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Download a copy of your application form.
- Take a print out for future use.