Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has released a recruitment notification for filling up various posts. Candidates may apply through online mode before January 8, 2018.
HAL vacancy details:
- Name of the post: Operator, Operation Theatre Technician
- Total no. of posts: 70
Educational requirements for HAL recruitment:
For Operator posts:
- Candidates must have passed 10th Standard + NTC (ITI in Relevant Trade) + NAC (National Apprenticeship Certificate in Fitter Trade).
- The selected candidates will get a salary of Rs.15,190 per month.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) + Bachelor's Degree (3/4 years Full-Time Course) in Operation Theatre Technology from a recognized Institution/ University.
- The selected candidates will receive Rs.16,820 per month.
Age Limit for HAL recruitment:
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years
Application Fee for HAL recruitment:
- Candidates applying for HAL recruitment need to pay Rs.400.
Selection Procedure for HAL recruitment:
- Candidates will be selected for their performance in Written Test
How to Apply For HAL Careers?
- Interested and eligible applicants can apply online through the official website of HAL before 8 January 2018.
HAL 2017 - Important Dates:
- Start Date for the Submission of application: 18 December 2017
- Close Date for the submission of application: 8 January 2018
- Last date For Payment Of Application Fee: 8 January 2018
- Download of admit card: January 18, 2018
- Tentative date of written test: February 4, 2018
- Venue of written test: Bhubaneshwar