An official employment notification has been released by the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), calling out for interested and eligible candidates to apply for the post of ITI Apprentices.
Accessories Division, Lucknow
The duration of the training is two years.
The candidate should have a passing certificate of SSLC or class 10 certificate with minimum aggregate marks of 60 per cent.
The candidate should be between 15-18 years as on December 1, 2017.
The candidate should be economically poor and should belong to Karnataka.
How to apply for the HAL ITI Apprentices recruitment?
In order to apply for the HAL recruitment, follow the steps given here:
- Eligible candidates can log on to the official website hal-india.com
- Click on the relevant link
- Enter your details
- Click to submit
- Complete the registration process
The successful candidates will be provided free training, a stipend of Rs 5500 and allowances along with welfare facilities.
Dates to remember
- The shortlisted candidates' list for aptitude test/ assessment will be announced in HAL website - hal-india.com on January 15, 2018
- These candidates have to appear for aptitude test/Assessment at TTI on January 24
The last date to apply for the post at TTI is December 30, 2017.