The Gujarat Urban Development Mission(GUDM), Gandhinagar has declared the notification for the recruitment of Urban Planner, Urban Infrastructure Expert, PPP Specialist and various other positions. There are a total of 73 vacancies available for the recruitment.
Interested candidates can apply online on the official website before August 21, 2017. The candidates are advised to go through the notification to check the qualification and eligibility before applying for the posts.
There are a total of 73 vacancies available fo r the recruitment and the pay scale is Rs.55, 000.
Eligibility for GUDM Recruitment 2017
- Candidates who apply for the PPP specialist and Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist post must have a bachelors degree in Civil Engineering or a BCA
- Candidates applying for for Urban Planner (SMMU/CMMU), Urban Infrastructure Expert (CMMU) must have a masters degree in Planning/Architecture/civil engineering.
- The post for Municipal Finance Expert (CMMU) requires MBA (Finance)or a degree in B.Com
- The post of Municipal Finance Expert (SMMU) requires a MBA (Finance)/B. com (Finance) CA/CFA.
Age limit and Experience for GUDM Recruitment 2017
- The candidates apply for SMMU posts need to have at least 5 to 7 years of experience and can be of maximum of 45 years of age
- The candidates apply for CMMU posts need to have at least 3 to 5 years of experience and can be of maximum of 35 years of age
How to Apply for GUDM Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website - http://gudm.org/
- Find the link that reads - Recruitment and find the notification for GUDM
- Read through the notification
- Enter the required information in the given space
- Upload a recent passport size photo and signature in given space
- Upload the required education documents
- After the submission, download and take a print out of the application form for future reference