The High Court of Gujarat has initiated the recruitment process for the registration of Grade II English and Gujarati Stenographers for the subordinate courts of the state. The candidates who are interested can apply for the posts on the official website.
The last date for the submission of online application is August 15, 2017.
The examination for the stenography and skill test will be conducted on October 8 2017. The Viva-voce text for the candidates will take place somewhere in the months of November and December 2017.
There are a total of 109 posts available. There 70 posts available for English stenographers and 30 posts for Gujarati stenographers. The pay scale will be from Rs.44, 900 to Rs. 1,42, 400.
Eligibility Criteria Gujarat High Court Recruitment for Stenographers
- The candidates are required to have a bachelors degree from a recognized institution.
- The candidates must have basic computer operation knowledge.
- They should have proficiency in Gujarati, English and Hindi.
- The candidates for the English stenographer posts must have a short hand speed of 120 words per minute.
- The candidates for Gujarati stenographer posts will require a basic short hand speed of 90 words per minute.
How to Apply for Gujarat High Court Recruitment for Stenographers
- Visit the official website - hc-ojas.guj.nic.in
- Click on the tab to apply
- Click on Apply now right next to the option you want to apply for
- Fill in your details in the space provided
- Submit you application
- Download and take a print out of the same