Gujarat High Court has released an employment notification for filling up the 129 Bailiff, Process Server, Steno and others vacancies. Candidates can apply through online mode before August 30, 2017.
Gujarat High Court Vacancy details:
- Name of Post: Bailiff, Process Server, Steno and others
- No. of Vacancies: 129
- Last date to apply: 30th August 2017
- Candidates applying for this post must have done 12th standard/ Equivalent in relative discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Government.
- Age of the candidates should be in between age criteria required by the organization for the applied posts that is 18 years to 33 years as on 30 August 2017. Relaxation in age to the deserving candidates will be applied on the basis of Govt. rules and regulations.
Application Fee Details:
- Candidates may submit the decided application fee if they belong to the General category required to pay Rs. 300/- and Rs. 150/- for SC/ST and other category candidates
- Payment of fee will be deposited either through online mode only.
- Selection will be done through the process of written exam followed by the Interview.
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs 19,900/- to Rs.63,200/- per month by the organization
How to Apply?
- Applicants who are satisfying above eligibility norms they have to go through the online registration process.
- First of all keen aspirants need to visit the official website.
- Then applicants are required to hit on 'Recruitment' tab that is available left side on the home page.
- Now, on next page aspirants have to hit on 'Detailed Advertisement for Recruitment to the Post of ________' link and read all details.
- After that, contenders are required to select "Apply Online" link which is a visible left upper corner.
- Fill an ONLINE Application form with all your details and upload scanned photograph and signature.
- After filling form, check it once before submitting and press on to submit button
- At last, take print out of online application for future use.
- The last date of submitting application form: 30 August 2017 (23:59 hours)