The Government of Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Radiographer & ECG Technician Posts. Candidates can apply through online mode before September 11, 2017.
TN MRB vacancy details:
- Name of The Post: Radiographer, ECG Technician Posts
- No. Of Vacancies: 102
- Application Mode: Online
- End date to apply: September 11, 2017
- Candidates must have completed Two years Diploma course in Radio Diagnosis Technology conducted by the Board of Para Medical Education under the Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Tamil Nadu at Government Medical Institution or from any other Institution recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu for this purpose.
- Candidates must have Passed PUC under old regulations, or pass in Plus 2 course with eligibility for University course of study and candidates should qualified one-year certificate course in Electro Cardiogram or Treadmill Technician conducted by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
- Period of hopefuls should not to be under 18 and not have exceeded than 57 years as on 1 July 2017.
- Reserved category applies will get the relaxation in upper age as per the organization rules.
- All the candidates need to pay the application fee of 250/- for SC / SCA / ST / DAP (PH) category Candidates and Rs. 500/- for all other category candidates.
- Aspirants have to pay the applicable application fee through online mode.
Mode of Selection:
- The selection will be based on the performances in written test and Interview.
- For Radiographer: The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs 9,300-34,800/- with GP Rs. 4200/-
- For ECG Technician: The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs 5,200-20,200/- with GP Rs. 2400/-
How to apply for TN MRB Recruitment 2017?
- Appliers should go through the department authority website to fill up the online application form will all the relative details and upload the required to document copies with it and Pay your application charge as said above.
- In the end, candidates should submit the application form online properly and get a print of it for further use.
Dates to focus:
- Last date for submission of Application Online: 11 September 2017
- Last date for payment of fee through Indian Bank: 13 September 2017