Gujarat High Court has released an employment notification for filling up Deputy Section Officer vacancies. Interested candidates should apply before September 30, 2017.
Gujarat High Court Vacancy Details:
- Name of Post: Deputy Section Officer
- No. of Vacancies: 46
- Last date to apply: 30 September 2017
- Candidates must hold a degree of Graduation in any discipline / Equivalent in relative discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Government.
- Age of the candidates should be in between age criteria required by the organization for the applied posts that is 18 years. Relaxation in age to the deserving candidates will be applied on the basis of Govt. rules and regulations.
- Selection will be done through the process of written exam followed by the Interview.
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs. 9300 - 34800/- with gross pay of Rs. 4400/- per month.
How to Apply?
- Candidates need to visit official website
- Then applicants are required to hit on 'Recruitment' tab that is available left side on the home page.
- Now, on next page aspirants have to hit on 'Detailed Advertisement for Recruitment to the Post of ________' link and read all details.
- After that, contenders are required to select "Apply Online" link which is a visible left upper corner.
- Fill an ONLINE Application form with all your details and upload scanned photograph and signature.
- After filling form, check it once before submitting and press on to submit button
- At last, take a printout of online application for future use.
- Closing Date Of Submitting Application Form: 30th September 2017