Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinates Courts, High Court of Punjab and Haryana has invited applications for the recruitment of candidates for the Clerk post in the High Court of Punjab and Haryana.
The interested candidates can apply for the posts on or before October 03, 2017.
There are 350 vacancies available for the High Court of Punjab and Haryana recruitment process.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Incomplete applications or applications that are received after the deadline will be disqualified. The job location for the recruitment process is notified to be in Chandigarh.
Important Dates for Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017
- The submission of application stated on September 4, 2017.
- The last date to submit the online application is October 3, 2017.
- The final date for the receipt of the application fee is October 4, 2017.
Pay Scale for Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017
The pay scale for the Clerk post at Punjab- Haryana High Court is Rs.10300 to Rs.34800 along with a grade pay of Rs.3200 according to the official notification.
Eligibility for Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017
- The candidate is required to have Bachelors of Arts or a Bachelors of Science degree or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- The candidate must have passed the matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the subjects and must be proficient in the use of computers.
- The candidates belonging to General category needs to be minimum of 18 years of age and maximum of 37 years.
- The candidates who belong to SC/BC/OBC categories need to fall in the age group of 18 year to 42 years.
Selection Process for Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017
The selection process for the recruitment of candidates will be based on written test and a computer proficiency test.
Application Fee for Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment
- The candidates who belong to General category beed to pay Rs.1000 as application fee.
- Candidates who belong to SC/BC/OBC/ESM of the State of Punjab have to pay an application fee of Rs.250
HC of Punjab
- The candidates who belong to General category need to pay Rs.500
- Candidates who belong to SC/BC/OBC/ESM categories need to pay application fee of Rs.125
The applicants can pay the fees through offline mode- cash deposit in any branch of State Bank of India.
How to Apply for Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website -sssc.gov.in
- Find the Recruitment notification and read it carefully
- Make sure you are eligible for the post.
- Apply online and fill in the important details.
- Pay the application fee before the mentioned date.
- Submit the application form.
- After the submission of the application form take a print out of the same for future use.
Also Read: AIBE XI 2018 Registrations Open: Apply Now!