Uttar Pradesh, State Medical Council has released the result of General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) Course, 2017. Candidates can view their result from the official website.
State Medical Faculty vacancy details:
- Post Name: General Nursing and Midwifery Course, 2017
- Mode of examination: Written Examination
- Status of Result available to these states: (Uttar Pradesh, Karnataka, Rajasthan, Maharashtra)
- Date of Examination: August 2017
Educational Qualification for State Medical Faculty vacancy:
- The candidate must have passed Higher Secondary Examination (10+2)
How to download GNM Course Exam Various Region Result 2017?
- The result of the GNM Examination is released on the official website of the Respective State Nursing Council under which the candidates are enrolled.
- For checking the result, the candidates have to open the respective State Nursing Council's official website.
- On the home page, the candidates will get the relevant link related to the result of the GNM Course -August 2017 Examination
- After clicking on the link, the candidates will be redirected to a new page.
- The candidates who have attended the examination must enter their Roll number or Login ID or User Name and Course Type, Year and password (Karnataka Region) and then submit it.
- After submission, the candidates will be able to view the result.
- The result may also get opened in the PDF format containing the Roll Numbers and Result status of the candidates.
Also read: How to become a Medical Lab Technician?