Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL) has released a recruitment notification for various posts. Interested & eligible candidates may apply through online mode before January 15, 2018.
GAIL vacancy details:
Name of the post:
- Duty Manager: 01
- Pediatrician: 01
- Endocrinologist: 01
Eligibility criteria for GAIL recruitment:
Educational qualification for the Post of Duty Medical Officer:
- The candidate should have MBBS degree.
- Preference shall be given to Diploma in Industrial Medicine or certificate of Training in Industrial Health of minimum 03 months duration.
- One should have an experience of 1-3 years.
- The job location shall be Auraiya.
- Minimum 01-year post-internship experience in Surgery/General Medicine in a reputed/dedicated hospital/nursing home. Preference will be given to the candidates having experience in the industrial environment.
Educational requirement for the Post of Pediatrician:
- One should have MCI recognized full-time MBBS Degree along with Post Graduate Qualification (Diploma/Degree) in Respective Specialty/Discipline.
- Experience of minimum 01-year post qualification experience in a reputed/dedicated hospital/nursing home.
- Preference will be given to the candidates having experience in the industrial environment.
Educational qualification for the Post of Endocrinologist:
- One should have MCI recognized full-time MBBS Degree along with MD in Medicine and DM/DNB in the respective specialty.
- Experience of at least 2-5 years is a must.
Payscale for GAIL Recruitment 2018:
- The salary for the post of Duty Medical Officer is 53,000/- Per Month.
To know about the salary package of other vacancies, visit the official website.
How to Apply for GAIL Recruitment 2018:
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the 'Career'
- You shall get a page of details of the vacant post.
- Read the details
- The format is given on the bottom of the details.
- Fill your details.
- The envelope should contain the print-out/enclosures should be superscribed on top with B.S. Mathur, General Manager (Medical Services), GAIL Dhanwantri Hospital, GAIL (India) Limited, GAIL Gaon, Dibiyapur, Distt.- Auraiya, Uttar Pradesh, Pin Code- 206244. Duly Completed application form along with above documents must reach the above address by 15 January 2018.
Important Date for GAIL Recruitment 2018:
- The last date to apply for the post of Duty Medical Officer, Pediatrician and Endocrinologist is 15 January 2018.