Federal Bank released employment notification on their official website for the recruitment of Officers (Scale-I) and Clerks. Interested candidates can apply on or before 16 June 2017.
- Name of Bank: Federal Bank
- Designation: Officers, Clerks
- Job Location: All India
For Officers (Scale I):
- Candidates applying for Federal Bank Officers job should have completed Post Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks from any recognized University or other Institutions.
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs. 23700- 42020/- Per Month.
- Candidates applying for Federal Bank Clerks posts should have completed Graduation with minimum 55% marks for Science discipline and minimum 50% marks for other streams from any recognized University or other Institutions.
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs. 11765- 31540/- Per Month.
- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 01 June 2017.
- Officers: 26 years
- Clerks: 24 years
How is the selection process done?
- The selection will be based on Online Aptitude Test, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview.
- Applicants who wanted to participate for Officers, Clerks vacancies should pay the below charges through Online by using Master/Visa, Debit or Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- General/Other: Rs. 700/- (Rupee seven hundred only)
- SC/ST: Rs. 350/- (Rupee three hundred fifty only)
- General/Other: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/ST: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
How to apply for Federal Bank Recruitment 2017?
- Candidates can apply online through the website on or before 16 June 2017.
Important Date to Remember:
- Last date to apply: 16 June 2017.
Also read: BECIL Recruitment: Apply For Various Posts