Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has released employment notification on their official website for the recruitment of Graduate Apprentice and Software Developer vacancies. Interested candidates should register on or before 26 June 2017.
- Graduate Apprentice: 04
- Software Developer: 02
- Posting: Karnataka
For Graduate Apprentice:
- Candidates applying for BECIL Graduate Apprentice job should have A degree in engineering or technology (Electronics Communication/ Electronics Telecommunication) granted by a statutory university.
For Software Developer:
- Qualification: Candidates applying for BECIL Software Developer posts should have A diploma in engineering or technology Electronics Communication) granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government.
- As per BECIL Rules.
- BECIL will be conducting the Interview for Graduate Apprentice, Software Developer vacancies.
How to apply for BECIL Recruitment 2017:
- Eligible applicants may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested photocopies of educational / experience certificates send to BECIL Regional Office, 162, 2nd Main Road, 1st Cross AGS Layout, RMV 2nd Stage, Bengaluru 560094 on or before 26.06.2017.
- For more information, click here.
Important Dates to remember:
- The last date to apply: 26 June 2017