The Xavier Institute of Management (XIMB), Bhubaneswar has announced the exam dates and time table for X-GMAT. The X-GMAT examination is scheduled to held on January 10, 2016. The last date for application for X-GMAT 2016 is December 7, 2015.
X-GMAT 2016 is conducted for admissions into Master of Business Administration (MBA) offered in Business Management, Human Resources Management (HRM), Global Management and Leadership and Rural Management (RM) and integrated Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programs for the academic year 2015.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline with 50% aggregate from a recognised university. The candidates who are in their final year can also apply.
How to apply
- Candidates can apply online.
- The applicant must take a printout of the same payment advice form and mail it to the Admissions Office, Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar-751013, accompanied by the proof of payment of application fee (non-refundable).
X-GMAT 2016 Exam Paper Pattern
- The test will have objective type questions.
- The questions will be based on the following 5 sections:
- Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning, Verbal Ability, Emotional Quotient and General Awareness
- Each section will have time limit.
- There is negative markings for wrong answers.
- The duration of the examination is 2 hours.
- The syllabus and paper pattern of X-GMAT 2016 will be similar to that of CAT and XAT.
- Last date for online application: December 7, 2015
- Date of X-GMAT 2016 examination: January 10, 2016