The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB), Kolkata, issues online application forms for West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE) exam for the year 2014.
WBJEE 2014 is conducted for admission to first year Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy, Architecture, Medical and Dental Courses in the State of West Bengal.
Before applying to the WBJEE, check the eligibility criteria.
How To apply:
- Candidates should have to apply online.
- Candidates are advised to follow the instructions mentioned online to complete the application form without any mistakes.
- For Engg / Tech / Architecture / Pharmacy: Rs 500/-.
- For Medical / Dental / Pharmacy: Rs 500/-.
- For Engg / Tech / Architecture / Pharmacy / Medical / Dental: Rs 600/-.
|Date and Day:||Subject, Marks and Timing of Examination:|
|19th May 2014, Saturday
12 PM to 2.00 PM
20th May 2014, Sunday
9.30 AM to 11.30 AM
12.30 PM to 2.00 PM
3.00 PM to 4.30 PM
- Last date for online submission is 20th January 2014.
- Last date for fee payment is 23rd January 2014.
- Last date of printing of confirmation page is 27th January 2014.
- Last date of receipt of application form is 04th February 2014.
- WBJEE 2014 exam will be held on 19th and 20th April 2014.
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board,
AQ-13/1, Sector-V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700091.
Tel: 033 - 23671198.
Help Line No: 1800 345 0050.