Symbiosis International University declares Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET)- 2014. SET is a common written test for the admission processes of undergraduate institutes of Symbiosis International University.
It is a mandatory written test for the admission process for the undergraduate programmes of the following Symbiosis institutes namely:-
- Symbiosis Law School.[SLS] - Pune
- Symbiosis Law School.[SLS] - Noida
- Symbiosis Institute of Computers Studies and Research [SICSR]
- Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies [SCMS] - Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication [SIMC-UG]
- Symbiosis School of Economics [SSE]
- Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies [SCMS]-Noida
- Symbiosis Institute of Design [SID]
Also read: 5 most popular Engineering Exams in India
- SET-2014 has 5 different papers; namely, General, Design, Law, Engineering and Health Sciences.
- The test will be conducted in two sessions, morning and afternoon.
- A candidate may take more than one paper. However, he/she will have to choose one paper from morning session and one paper from afternoon session.
- SET 2014 is an aptitude test and objective in nature for all the papers.
- Each question has four options as answers.
- There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
- All sections are mandatory.
- Candidate have to register online for the test.
- Last date for online registration is 13th April, 2014
- Last date of payment is April 16th , 2014
- SET 2014 will be conducted on 3rd May, 2014.
- Symbiosis Entrance Test-
Law/Design: 9.30 am to 12.00 noon
Engineering/General/Health science: 2.30 pm to 5.00 pm
- SET 2014 results will be announced on 19th May, 2014