Procedure to register for SET - 2014:
- Candidates must register online for one paper from the morning session ie. Law or Design and one paper from the afternoon session ie. General or Engineering or Health Sciences.
- A SET ID will be generated.
- A latest scanned photograph of the candidate must be uploaded.
- A non-refundable fee of Rs. 1500/- towards the test fee and for prospectus of undergraduate programmes of Symbiosis International University needs to be paid.
Also read: 5 most popular Engineering Exams in India
Modes of payment:
Candidates can choose from 4 modes of payment:
- Sign the Symbiosis copy of the ‘Payment Slip' form stamped by Axis Bank or Indian Bank and send it to:-
Symbiosis Test Secretariat
Symbiosis International University
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist: Pune - 412115
- Demand draft must be in favor of "Symbiosis Test Secretariat" payable at Pune, sent to the above mentioned address.
*Online payment through credit card:
- Candidates can pay it using Master or Visa card online.
*Online payment via net banking:
- Candidates can transfer fee via net banking option.
Note: SET registration fee is non-refundable.
SET admit cards will be available for the candidates to download from 21st April, 2014 onwards.
Last day to download admit cards is 3rd May, 2014.
Admit card along with Photo Identity proof should be carried to the Test Centre at the time of the test. An acceptable photo identity is any one of the following:
- Driving license
- College / Institute identity card
- Credit card with photograph
- Voter Id Card
- Pan Card
- AADHAR Card (UID)
Candidates have to ensure that their latest passport size, colour photograph is pasted on the admit card at the place provided for and it is duly attested by Gazetted Officer before appearing for test.