The dates for the entrance exam for PG Diploma courses has been announced by the Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC). The PG diploma courses offered are as follows for the academic year 2016-17.
The courses offered are
- English journalism
- Hindi journalism,
- Radio journalism
- Candidates must have a bachelor's degree in any discipline.
- Students in their final year degree examination can also appear for the entrance exam, provided they show their final year mark sheet/provisional certificate by August 31, 2016.
- Candidates from the general category, the date of birth should be August 1, 1991 or later.
- SC/ST/handicapped students, the date of birth should be August 1, 1986 or later.
- OBC candidates' date of birth should be August 1, 1988 or later.
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written exam and interview.
- Last date for availability and receipt of application forms: May 6, 2016
- Date of entrance exam: May 29,2 016
- For PG diploma courses in Hindi/English journalism: 9am to 11 am
- For Radio and TV journalism: 12pm to 2 pm
- For Advertising and Public relations: 3pm to 5pm
- Date of entrance exam for Odia journalism (9 am to 11 am): May 30, 2016
- Interview dates: Last week of June/first week of July 2016
- Academic session begins: Last week of July/first week of August 2016.
For Quick Alerts
For Daily Alerts
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed