All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi is all set to conduct Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2015 on February 23 and 24.
The GPAT 2015 is an all India entrance examination for admission to Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) programmes in Pharmaceutical Science in the colleges approved by AICTE.
Read: What is GPAT?
GPAT 2015 Pattern:
- GPAT 2015 is an computer-based online test.
- The testing window will open for three days.
- The candidates will have to select the date and city for appearing in the test.
- Candidates must have a B.Pharm degree or appearing for final year examination of B.Pharm are eligible for GPAT 2015.
- Candidates who are in final year of B.Pharm / completed B.Pharm degree after lateral entry into B.Pharm after D.Pharm are also eligible to appear for GPAT 2015.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to apply online.
- Candidates have to select the three cities for online examination in order of preference.
- Allotment will be first come first served.
- For general and OBC candidates: Rs 1,400/- + bank charges.
- For SC/ST/PD candidates: Rs 700/- + bank charges.
Last date for online registration is January 12, 2015.
Click here to know the GPAT 2015 important dates.
All India Council of Technical Council,
7th Floor, Chanderlock Building,
Janpath, New Delhi - 110001.
Tel: 011 - 23724151.