The online registration for the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2015 has started.
The GPAT 2015 is an all India entrance examination for admission to Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) programmes in Pharmaceutical Science in the colleges approved by AICTE.
Click here to register for GPAT 2015.
Candidates who are applying for the GPAT entrance exam should have to know the important dates.
- Online registration commences on November 13, 2014.
- Last date for the online registration is on January 12, 2015.
- Admit card can be downloaded from February 02 to 24, 2015.
- GPAT 2015 exam will be held on February 23 and 24, 2015.
- GPAT results will be declared on March 27, 2015.
- Candidates can take the print-out of score cards from March 27 to April 27, 2015.