The Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) September 2014 is the entrance test, which is conducted for admission to management programmes in colleges approved by AICTE, across the country.
Candidates who wish to join for MBA/PGDM programmes in top b-Schools need to appear for CMAT entrance test.
AICTE conducts CMAT twice a year. For the academic year 2015-16, CMAT September 2014 test registrations have opened. Candidates have to register online for CMAT test.
Click here to apply.
After registration candidates must know the pattern of the test.
|Type of Questions||Number of questions||Marks|
|Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation||25 ||100 |
|Logical Reasoning||25 ||100 |
|Language Comprehension||25 ||100 |
|General Awareness||25 ||100 |
- There shall be negative marking for wrong answers, and for each wrong answer one mark shall be deducted.
- Duration of exam will be 180 minutes.
- A trial test will be available from August 10 onwards for the candidates to have a feel of the online test and navigation functionality.
- Candidates are advised to go through them carefully to familiarize themselves with the screens, layout, and navigation.
- At the test venue, each candidate will be seated at a desk with a computer terminal and he/she will be provided with a scratch paper for calculations.
- After the test, the candidate must leave the scratch paper at the desk.
- Rough work cannot be done on any other paper/sheet, as nothing will be allowed inside the testing room. No breaks will be given during the test.