All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), opens online registrations for Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) September 2014. It is the first test for admission to management programmes, commencing in the academic year 2015-16.
Candidates will be given opportunities to appear in CMAT two times, first in September 2014 and second in February 2015. The better of two scores will be used for admission for 2015-16.
Candidates must have Bachelor's degree in any discipline from any of the recognised universities.
- Online registration will commence from July 3 to August 25 on website www.aicte-cmat.in.
- Candidates have to choice 3 dates and 3 exam centres in India for online examination, in order of preference may be entered.
- Allotment will be based on first come first served. Actual allotment however will be subject to availability of the slots in a particular city.
- The detailed merit list will be provided to the respective state government for allotting the students through central counselling or otherwise as per their notified admission procedure.
- In case there is no central counselling, scores awarded will be used for admission in the AICTE approved institutes/University department.
- Rs. 1400 + Bank charges for general candidates.
- Rs. 700 + Bank charges for SC/ST/PD candidates.
- Last date for online registration on Aug 25.
- Print out of hall ticket from Sept 12.
- Computer based test will be held from Sept 25 to 29.
- Test Timings: 09.30 AM to 12.30 PM and 2.30 PM to 5.30 PM.
- Declaration of results on Oct 30.
All India Council for Technical Education,
7th Floor, Chanderlok Building, Janpath,
New Delhi - 110001.
Tel: 022 - 40679404.