Indian Telephone Industries (ITI) has released an employment notification inviting candidates to apply for Assistant Executive Engineer Trainee and Diploma Engineer post.
Candidates with required GATE score will be given preference for the selection of Assistant Executive Engineer Trainee post. The recruitment for Diploma Engineers will be on contract basis.
Dates to remember
- The last date for submission of online application is 28 April 2017
- The hard copies of application along with copies of important documents must be submitted before 3 May 2017.
- Asst. Executive Engineer Trainees Electronics / Electronics & Communication: 26 posts
- Asst. Executive Engineer Trainees - Electrical: 6 posts
- Asst. Executive Engineer Trainees - Mechanical: 4 posts
- Asst. Executive Engineer Trainee - Civil: 2 posts
- Diploma Engineer Electronics / Electronics & Communication: 18 posts
- Diploma Engineer Electrical: 5 posts
- Diploma Engineer Mechanical: 2 posts
- Diploma Engineer Civil: 2 posts
Reservation benefits will be available for SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer) and persons with disabilities / ex-servicemen category as per Govt. of India Guidelines.
Candidates belonging to OBC category are required to submit certificate stating that they do not come under the purview of "Creamy Layer" from a competent authority in the prescribed format issued by the Govt. of India from time to time.
How to apply for Engineering jobs at ITI?
Candidates must apply for the engineering jobs at the earliest and should confirm all the details from the official notification released at itiltd-india.com.
About ITI Ltd
India's first Public Sector Unit (PSU) - ITI Ltd was established in 1948. Ever since, as a pioneering venture in the field of telecommunications, it has contributed to 50% of the present national telecom network. With state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities spread across six locations and a countrywide network of marketing/service outlets, the company offers a complete range of telecom products and total solutions covering the whole spectrum of Switching, Transmission, Access and Subscriber Premises equipment.