Eastern Railway has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer posts to fill up 22 vacancies. Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Post Name: Junior Engineer GDCE -Engineering Department
- No. of Vacancies: 22
- Application Mode: Online
- End date to apply: August 16, 2017
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Engineer (P.Way)||07|
|2||Junior Engineer (Works)||09|
|3||Junior Engineer (TMO)||06|
- Candidates applying for this post must have Diploma in Civil Engineering/ Civil/ Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering or B.Sc in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification from any well recognized University.
- Age of the applicants must be under 42 years as on mentioned date. The age relaxation will be given to reserved class categories aspirants.
Mode of Selection:
- The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of written test and interview.
How to apply for Eastern Railway Recruitment?
- Candidates should login on to the authorized website.
- Then after filling up the Application form correctly along with the all essential photocopies of required documents.
- All the photocopies should be confirmed by Gazetted Officer and the application form needs to be submitting online.
- Candidates must take a printout of it for further use.
- To apply online, click here.
- For more information on the notice, click here.
Dates to focus:
- Last date to apply online: August 16, 2017