Delhi Technological University(DTU) has invited applications for the recruitment of candidates for the Assistant Professors vacancies.
There are 26 vacancies available for the DTU recruitment. The last date to apply for the recruitment process is October 30, 2017.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application. The vacancies are available in Delhi Technological University.
Important Dates for DTU Recruitment 2017
- The notification was released on September 28, 2017
- The last date to receive the hard copy of the application is October 30, 2017.
- The admit cards will be released on November 10, 2017.(Tentative)
- The screening test will be conducted on November 18, 2017.(Tentative)
Vacancies for DTU Recruitment 2017
|Delhi school of management, DTU||Management||08|
University School of management & Entrepreneurship,East Delhi Campus, DTU
|University School of management & Entrepreneurship,East Delhi Campus, DTU||Economics||08|
Pay Scale for DTU Recruitment 2017
The pay scale which has been mentioned in the notification is Rs.15600 to 39100 with a Grade Pay of Rs. 6000 for the vacancies.
Eligibility for DTU Recruitment 2017
- The candidates who are applying for the post must have a first class Masters degree in Management/Administration in relevant discipline. This degree must be from a 2 years full time PGDM course which has to be declared by AICTE/UGC.
- The candidates can also apply if they are first class graduate and qualified Charted accountant/Cost and Work accountant/Company Secretary for concerned statutory bodies.
- The candidates must check the official notification for all the information related to educational qualification.
- The candidates must be maximum of 35 years of age.
- The candidates are required to check the official notification for rules related to age relaxation.
Selection Process for DTU Recruitment 2017
The selection process for the Delhi Technological University recruitment will be based on Screening Test, Presentation and an Interview process.
Application Fee for DTU Recruitment 2017
- The candidates who belong to General categories need to pay an application fee of Rs. 1000.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ST/PH categories have to pay an application fee of Rs.500
The fee is to be paid through online mode - Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking.
How to Apply for DTU Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website - dtu.ac.in
- Click on the tab that reads 'Tab' and then find the notification and read through it.
- Make sure you are eligible to apply.
- Got to the application link and apply online.
- Fill up the application form with the necessary details in the space provided.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph in the space provided.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the details.
- Download a copy of the application form and take a print out.
- Send the hard copy of the application form and the other documents to this address - 'Registrar, Delhi Technological University, Shahbad Daulatpur, Bawana Road, Delhi-110042'