Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO)CVRDE has released a recruitment notification inviting applications for the post of Ex-ITI Trade Apprentices. There are a total of 140 vacancies available for the recruitment process.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to attend the interview process. The job location is notified as the state of Tamil Nadu.
Important Dates for DRDO Recruitment 2017
The last date to send in the applications is November 15, 2017, at 10 AM.
Vacancies for DRDO Recruitment 2017
- Fitter : 35 vacancies
- Turner : 07 vacancies
- Welder : 06 vacancies
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle : 15 vacancies
- Electrician : 20 vacancies
- Mechanist : 15 vacancies
- Carpenter : 05 vacancies
- COPA (Computer Operator and Programming Assistant) : 25 vacancies
- Draughtsman : 10 vacancies
- Auto Electrician : 02 vacancies
Pay Scale for DRDO Recruitment 2017
- For the post of Welder and COPA trades the pay scale is notified as Rs. 7767
- The pay scale for other trades is notified as Rs. 8166
Eligibility for DRDO Recruitment 2017
- The candidate must have passed ITI in a relevant discipline from a recognized institute.
- The candidates must check the official notification for information for each vacancy.
- The minimum age limit is 18 years.
- The candidates must check the official notification for age relaxation rules.
Selection Process for DRDO Recruitment 2017
The selection procedure will be based on an interview round.
Application Fees for DRDO Recruitment 2017
- For the candidates from General category, the fee is Rs. 30.
- The candidates from SC/ST/PH/PC do not have to pay any fees.
The amount can be paid through offline mode, through postal order. The postal order must be drawn in the favor is 'The director, CVRDE, Avadi, Chennai'
How to Apply for DRDO recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website - drdo.gov.in
- Find the recruitment notification and read it carefully.
- Check if you are eligible for the post.
- Download the application form
- Fill in the important details in the space provided.
- Paste a recent passport size photograph.
- Attach the necessary documents with the application form.
- Send the application form to the following address - The Director, CVRDE, Avadi, Chennai-600054.