Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has invited application form for Junior Research Fellow posts.
All eligible candidates are required to check eligibility details for DRDO Official Notification and apply offline on or before 31 May 2017.
- Junior Research Fellow
- Degree in BE/ B.Tech in any of the disciplines of ECE & CS with a valid GATE/ NET score or Post graduate degree in the professional course (ME/M.Tech) in the first division both at graduate and post graduate level.
- Candidates age limit should not exceed 28 years.Age relaxations as per the govt rules.
- Selected Candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs.25,000/-
How is the selection Procedure done?
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their marks secured in degree/ post graduate degree and GATE/ NET score and called for interview.
- The Time/ Date/ Venue of the interview will be intimated by speed post/ email. The final select list of successful candidates for the existing vacancies and panel of candidates for future vacancies will be displayed on the notice board on the same day of the interview and it will also be uploaded in DRDO website.
How To Apply?
- All eligible candidates download the application form through official website. After filling the application form, a candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials to the following Address on or before 31 May 2017.
Address to connect:
Centre for Airborne Systems(CABS),
DRDO, Ministry of Defence, Belur,
Yemlur Post, Bengaluru-560 037
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 31 May 2017.
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military's research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India. It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
With a network of 52 laboratories, which are engaged in developing defense technologies covering various fields, like aeronautics, armaments, electronics, land combat engineering, life sciences, materials, missiles, and naval systems, DRDO is phentermine India's largest and most diverse research organization. The organization includes around 5,000 scientists belonging to the Defence Research & Development Service (DRDS) and about 25,000 other scientific, technical and supporting personnel.