Development Management Institute (DMI), Patna has released a recruitment notification and has invited the applications for the post of trainers from experts in Child Protection (CP). Interested candidates who are eligible for the post can submit the application through online mode.
The job location for the recruitment process will be all over India. Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Important Dates for DMI Patna Recruitment 2017
The last date to submit the online application is October 28, 2017.
Eligibility for DMI Patna Recruitment 2017
- Candidates with a Masters in Management, Psychology, law, Development Studies, Social Sciences or any other related field can apply for the post.
- The candidates must have a minimum of five years of professional training experience in child protection, child development, child rights or social development on a national level.
- The candidates must be proficient in English and Hindi languages.
How to Apply for DMI Patna Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website -www.dmi.ac.in
- Click on 'Career' tab.
- Find the recruitment notification.
- Read through the notification and make sure you are eligible for the post.
- Click on 'Click here to Apply'
- Fill in the application form.
- Upload a recent passport size photograph and a signature.
- Submit the application.
- Download a copy and take a print out for the future.