Directorate of Health Services Assam (DHS) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Staff Nurse Positions. Interested candidates may apply through online mode before December 10, 2017.
DHS vacancy details:
- Name of Post: Staff Nurse
- No. of posts: 500
- End Dates to apply: 10 December 2017
DHS vacancy educational requirement:
- Candidates must have completed GNM/B.Sc Nursing Course in the concerned stream or its equivalent from recognized University.
DHS vacancy age Limitations:
- Candidates should have attained minimum 18 years and should not have attained maximum 43 years. Relaxation would be applied as per the rules and regulations.
DHS Vacancy Application Fee:
- General/UR/OBC candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 250/- and those who belong to SC/ST category need to deposit Rs. 150/- through online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.
DHS vacancy selection Process:
- Selection will be done on the basis of the performance in test and/or interview, by the selection panel of the organization.
DHS vacancy Pay scale:
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs.14,000 - 49,000/- GP 6,800/-
How to apply for the DHS Assam Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of Directorate of Health Services
- Follow "Notification" link given in the download section on the homepage.
- Press app link according to the post you want to apply.
- A PDF file will open and you have to read all the details regarding the recruitment carefully.
- Read the given notification very carefully and after that revisit the previous page and select 'Apply Online Link'
- Fill the application form with asked details and upload required documents and certificates.
- Press submit tab and take a print out of it for future use.
DHS vacancy important Date:
- Start date for application submission: 25 November 2017
- Deadline for online application form: 10 December 2017