Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Executive Officer, Grade I posts. Interested and eligible candidates may apply through online mode before December 13, 2017.
TNPSC vacancy details:
- Name of the post: Executive Officer, Grade-I
- Number of vacancies: 04
- Last date to apply: December 13, 2017
TNPSC educational requirement:
- Candidates must possess a degree in Arts or Science or Commerce and also a Degree in Law of any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
TNPSC Registration & examination fees:
- For One Time Registration: Rs 150
- Applicants who have already registered in one-time Registration system within the validity period of 5 years are exempted.
- For examination: Rs 150
- The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment.
TNPSC age limit:
|Category of Applicants||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and Destitute Widows of all Castes|| 30 Years|
|No Maximum Age Limit|
|'Others' [i.e. applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs and BCs ]|| 35 Years|
(should not have
Centre for examination:
TNPSC selection process:
- The candidates are selected on the basis of Written examination and Oral test in the shape of an interview.
How to apply for TNPSC recruitment?
Candidates should apply through online mode on the official website.
TNPSC important dates to remember:
|Date of Notification||November 14, 2017|
|Last date for submission of application||December 13, 2017|
| Last date for payment of Fee through Bank|
(State Bank of India or Indian Bank)
|December 15, 2017|
Date of written examination:
|Paper - I (General Studies)||January 20, 2018 FN||10:00 A.M. to 12:00 Noon|
| Paper - II (Hindu Religious and Charitable|
Endowments Act, 1959)
|January 20, 2018 AN||2:30 P.M. to 5:30 P.M.|
|Paper - III (Law)||January 21, 2018 FN||10:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M|
For more information about the job notification, click here
Also read: TNPSC Recruitment: Apply For Librarian Posts