Delhi Postal Circle has released the result for Gramin Dak Sevak post. Candidates can view their respective result from the official website.
Delhi Postal Circle vacancy details:
- Post Name: Gramin Dak Sevak.
- Number of Vacancy: 16 posts (UR-09,OBC-04,SC-02,ST-01)
- Name of examination: Merit list
Educational requirements for Delhi Postal Circle vacancy:
- The candidate must have passed a 10th class examination or equivalent from a recognized state or central board and must possess basic computer knowledge.
Age limit for Delhi Postal Circle vacancy:
- The candidate's age must be 18-40 years.
How to download Delhi Postal Circle GDS result 2017?
- In order to check the result candidates have to open the official website of GDS.
- On the home page, candidates have to check the State/ Circle wise names in order to get the link to the Result.
- Here the candidates will get the Result link for Delhi Circle.
- After clicking on the result link, the candidates will be able to view the merit list in PDF format.
- Candidates may save the PDF for further references.